Impossible PX 70 film review, Listener photo gallery, Camera giveaway and more! Hosted by Michael Raso with Duane Polcou and John Fedele.
- Only three months left to shoot this amazing film stock.
- Are you committed to shooting and processing Kodachrome before it disappears? Email Michael and he'll send you a roll. (while supplies last). Since Kodachrome is no more, so is this offer, but check out the latest Podcast for more great giveaways.
- Support (and join!) John Meadows Kodachrome Photowalk in Ontario, Canada. (Oct 16th).
- Come and join Michael Raso’s Kodachrome Film Photography Project 2010 on Flickr.
- Thank you so much for all your donations to The Film Photography Project.
- We've got some great give-aways in the months ahead! Our listeners are the best on the planet!
This is a segment of an interview with The Autumn Defense on Chicago TV show "Corporate Country Sucks"
- Pat's book available on the WILCO site
- Take a look at the Pat Sansone Flickr Gallery Michael Raso has created that feature some of Pat’s Polaroids.
- Pat Sansone on Flickr!
- Visit RetroThing.com and take a read of their article on The Impossible Project.
- The boys review of The Impossible Project’s new PX 70 color film for Polaroid cameras
- Michael Raso’s Impossible Project PX 70 Gallery on Flickr.
- A “tip of the hat” to Ludwig West's PX 70 photography. His Flickr Photostream.
- Curate your own gallery! How to create a gallery on Flickr.
- Michaels Raso’s Impossible Project PX 70 Color Shade Photos on Flickr.
- Assemble your own 35mm camera!
- Malcolm Kingswell brings up the idea of the traveling camera.
- Film Photography Magazine discussed
- Light Leaks Magazine discussed
- Ian Cook, who turned Michael onto the Olympus Trip 35, says he enjoyed Episode 13, and he's donating a '75 Trip 35! Thank you so much!!!!
- Tony Kwong is sending a Fuji Instax 200 Camera! And Some Fujifilm Pack Film! Brilliant!
- Remember on Oct 1st we're giving away the Olympus Stylus Epic and the Revere Eyematic EE 127. Please email filmphotographypodcast AT gmail.com with a bit about yourself, and which camera you'd like in the subject line.
- 127 film? Buy it at Freestyle Photographic and The Frugal Photographer.
- The Heart of the Show
- Lambis from Sweden recommends Dan Wallin's site and photographs.
- We look at our listener's images via Flickr Gallery - Follow along while we're talking about the photos!
- ImNotGonnaDanceWithYouUntilYouCalmDown by Monday Night Bear Claw
- Monday Night Bear Claw (The Band) on MySpace.
Book (s) Of The Month
- Sirens by Marco Glaviano
- Henri Cartier Bresson "The Early Work"
- Duane talks about Marco Glaviano (here's some images, and also look at a “The Google” Image Search).
- His book Sirens is superb. Look for it on the eBay.
- Read about Henri Cartier Bresson on WIkipedia. Check out some images on “The Google”.
- FPP friend Rob Nunn recommends "Modern Century"
- Michael finds Dumb and Dumber (on-set Polaroids) on e-bay.
- The boys discuss Jim Carey (including Me Myself and Irene).
- Future show discussions - Minox discussion, large format, and photographing models!
- The Knack 1979 - My Sharona!
Find Duane Polcou on Model Mayhem!
Unless otherwise noted, all images © 2010 Michael Raso
Show notes contributed by Rob Nun