- The Chiller Theatre Expo!
- So, JUST DO IT! (Get your photographs out there!)
- Michael reads out some more great letters, many thanks!
- The guys talk about replacing the light-seals in old cameras, but the general conclusion is that it's best to get the pro's to do it.
- Malcolm Kingswell shares with us his decent into FPP gear buying addiction....
- Michaels scanner of choice, the Epson V700.
- Michael and Duane talk about Wedding Photography, and the lack of food thereabouts. (Apart from the Shrimp. Oh, The Shrimp!)
- Dankeshane Nadine!
- Lets all take a break, take a walk, and shoot some film!
- An explanation of Depth of Field and Bokeh.
- Duane’s Book Of The Month:
- Remember that there's not long to shoot and develop your Kodachrome and get it sent off to Dwayne’s Photo. Get Kodachrome on eBay! You've only got until December 30, 2010.
- In a future episode we'll be talking about work flow (shooting, processing, scanning, digital management, archiving)
- Michael and Duane discuss taking stills during a film production.
- New York filmmaker Joe Sarno on the IMDB.
- Thanks to everyone for listening to the FPP, world-wide, and hopefully we can meet up at the PDN Expo in New York.
We're giving away a Polaroid 600 camera (with Impossible Film) in the next episode, so please send an email with "Polaroid 600" in the header, and a short explanation of who you are, what you do, your address, and why you shoot film.
We're also giving away the camera that Dan Domme donated, the Agfa Clack, if you'd like to be in the running to pick up this 120 film camera, again, email us with "Agfa Clack" in the header, and a short explanation of who you are, what you do, your address, and why you shoot film.
Oh no, the above giveaways ended! But, don't worry, just check out the latest Podcast for more giveaways.
FPP Show Notes compiled by Rob Nun