Polaroid Sun 660 "Sonar" Auto Focus Camera
Released by Polaroid in 1982, this iconic camera features an automatic flash and Sonar auto focus.
Additional features include:
- Lens: 116mm f/11 (?) Single-element plastic
- Polaroid Auto Focus / Shutter: electronic 1/4 - 1/200 sec.
- Exposure system: programmed automatic
- Built-in electronic flash
- Automatic flash exposures for all pictures (flash always fires)
- Black plastic body - flash unit flips down to protect lens and controls.
- Uses Polaroid 600 film, Impossible Project PX 600 film / PX 680 film
Please note that our cameras have been fully tested by FPP’s Michael Raso. All of our cameras have been pre-owned and therefore may have some cosmetic imperfections scuﬀs or marks. Any imperfections will not get in the way of making great, great images!
above: 1982 TV Spot featuring James Garner and Mariette Hartley. Note - For your entertainment only. Our vintage camera is not packaged and does not include Polaroid film.