Polaroid 210 Automatic Land Camera
The Polaroid 210 Automatic!
- Vintage Polaroid 210 Camera w/ cover*
- New, AAA batteries**
- Downloadable camera manual here.
* Fully Tested! Please note that this camera has been fully tested by FPP’s Michael Raso. This camera has been pre-owned and therefore may have some cosmetic imperfections scuffs or marks. Any physical imperfections will not affect performance. FPP thanks you for your consideration in the hope that you will give this camera a fine, new home for many more years of use!
**Battery compartment fully updated! Please note that the battery compartment has been completely refurbished and converted so that your Polaroid 210 will use 2-AAA batteries. Replacing batteries will be a breeze. Speaking of batteries, two fresh AAA batteries are included and installed!
Introduced in 1967, the Polaroid Land Camera “Automatic 210” is affectionately referred to as the “'67 Plastic Fantastic” by FPP founder Michael Raso because this model Polaroid was one of the first Land Cameras to be sold in the millions at a very affordable price – therefore making it ultra-affordable for every family on the block. You too can shoot with the Polaroid 210 thanks to new film manufactured by Fuji!
above: Fine artist, photographer and frequent Film Photography Podcast guest Lauren Bagley with her Polaroid 210 Automatic Land Camera and Strudel!
above: A Polaroid in everyone's hands! Classic TV Spot for the affordable Automatic Land Camera!
- Plastic body and plastic shutter/lens housing
- 114mm f/8.8 2-element plastic lens
- Parallax viewfinder with distance estimator in the eyepiece
- Shutter: 1/1200sec to 10sec (automatic)
- Aperture: f8.8 to f42 (automatic)
- Exposure compensation dial with range of -1/+2 stops (Lighten/Darken control)
- Film speed settings of 75asa (for 100asa film) and 3000asa (for BW 3000asa film)
- Camera uses Fujifilm FP-100c, FP-100b, FP-3000b pr Polaroid expired 100 series film.
Film is not included but you can purchase it here!
Flash is not included but you can purchase it here!
The Polaroid 210's operation is identical to the older Polaroid 104. You can see an instructional video HERE.
Visit our Videos Page for Polaroid Tips! - http://filmphotographyproject.com/videos