Polaroid 100 Automatic Land "Mad Men" Camera
The Polaroid 100 Automatic Land Camera - the original Automatic Land Camera as featured in the TV shows "Mad Men" and "Pan Am"! This 1963 metal-bodied camera features a superior glass lens, folding bellows, tripod thread and automatic exposure (with a Polaroid "electric eye").
- Vintage Polaroid 100 Automatic Camera w/ cover
- New batteries included!*
Inspected and fully tested by (FPP) Film Photography Project's Michael Raso, this camera was used by its original owner. Minor scuffs* from usage, this awesome, original 1963 Polaroid 100 operates perfectly for years of fantastic image making.
*Battery Compartment cleaned! The battery compartment on all of our Polaroid 100 Automatic Land Cameras have been gutted, cleaned, checked with new 4.5 volt battery installed.
Film Speed Settings - The Polaroid 100 has settings for FOUR film speeds of 75, 150, 300, and 3000 ASA PLUS switch which gives choice of two different aperture settings for each film speed setting.
above - original American TV spot for the Land Camera
Why the Model 100? This model is a favorite because because it's the original model with range finder “split-field” focusing and unique “visible focus index guide” printed on the right side of the camera above the bellows. (see pix below)
above: FPP Video - Polaroid 100 Instructional "Crash Course"
Film not included but can be purchased here!
Flash not included but can be purchased here!
* All of our Polaroid 100 cameras are vintage 1963 and therefore may have some cosmetic imperfections. These imperfections will not get in the way of taking great instant images!
Additional Technical specs for the Polaroid 100 Automatic Land Camera:
- Lens: 114mm f/8.8 3-element glass
- Shutter: Electronic; 10 seconds - 1/1200
- Separate window view/rangefinder assembly (has a hinged base-- flips up for use and is held in place with a magnetic catch-- folds down for storage and fits inside the camera's plastic cover)
- Viewfinder has projected framelines and automatic parallax compensation.
- Aperture-priority automatic exposure only
- Has settings for film speeds of 75, 150, 300, and 3000 ASA.
- Has "scene selector" switch which gives choice of two different aperture settings for each film speed setting; lens can be used at full aperture with 3000 ASA film.
- Has exposure compensation dial with range of -1/+2 stops ("Lighten/Darken" control).
- Has metal body and metal shutter/lens housing; has tripod socket
Visit our Videos Page for more Polaroid Tips! - http://filmphotographyproject.com/videos