Episode 13 - August 15, 2010
“Summer Vacation” episode features the live music of the Pink Delicates. Also, the Olympus Trip 35, Polaroid Mio, listener letters and much more.
- The Podcast for those who love shooting film!
- The Pink Delicates on Myspace.
- Live from John’s basement!
"When the Captain Comes Home" live at Maxwell's, Hoboken, NJ
- FPP assignments are brewing—a traveling camera?, a film photography magazine?
- We'll be talking about forgotten film formats in future episodes.
- We've had a lot of requests to talk about our work-flow, and back to basics subjects.
Olympus Trip TV ad with David Bailey.
- The FPP discussion on Photo.net.
- The Polaroid 300 Instant Camera.
- The History of the Polaroid Corporation.
Popular US Polaroid commercial starring James Garner & Mariette Hartley
- Lady Ga Ga At Polaroid.
- Various listeners share their new-found love of Polaroid and Instant Photography via letters to the show.
- The Impossible Project.
- What Has Made The Guys Better Photographers? Watching Stanley Kubrick Films. Looking at other Artist's work. Criticism at College classes. Practice, shooting lots of Film. Having fun!
- Only 4 months left to shoot Kodachrome and send it out for developing at Dwaynes Photo!
- Take a look at the re-vamped Film Photography Podcast Website.
- Julie Spalding will be doing a "Film Changing Bag" guest blog soon. Visit Julie's How To Develop Film site.
- Michael Raso's Polaroid Blog, including information about the Mio.
- The Film Photography Podcast - Donate film, Donate a camera, Donate cold-hard cash.
- Freestyle Photographic are kindly going to be donating a Holga camera for us to give-away!
- Michael and the guys discuss the idea of doing a live call-in show in the future.
- John Link's B Movie Podcast.
- Camera Give-Aways!!! Listen to the episode.
- Erin Russ on Myspace.
- The Guys talk about how The Pink Delicates got together, and we hear some more great tracks.
- Vin Scelsa's Radio Show.
- FPP Listener Dan Domme was on Podcast Episode 10.
- Light Leaks Magazine.
- The Light Factory Contemporary Museum of Photography and Film.
- The guys discuss the latest trend for apps for the iPhone, where you can add Film effects to photos taken with the phone.
- The boys discuss John Cale
John Cale - Paris 1919
- Love for The Beach Boys LOVE YOU
The Beach Boys - "Hey Little Tomboy"
The Beach Boys' BRIAN WILSON
- The Beach Boys LOVE YOU
- Thanks to everyone for tuning in, we'll be back in two weeks with our regular Podcast!
Show notes compiled by Rob Nunn